I have been wanting to make an 'Inspiration Board' for a while now, and finally had a chance to get her done.
- Large Frame
- Cork Board (Large enough to fill your frame)
- Wooden Dowels (Mine are around 3/8" Diameter)
- Fabric to cover Cork Board (I used linen)
- 3/8" Staples (To upholster the fabric to the cork board)
- 1/2" Staples (To attach the cork board to the frame)
- Curtain Clips
I made these with #8 Finish Washers (available at any hardware store) which were glued onto tacks. Some scrapbook letters were glued into the Finish Washers and allowed to dry. I then gave the sticker fronts a coat of Mod Podge to seal them and once dry, filled the washers with 'Glossy Accents by Ranger'. I then let them dry overnight.
I can change out the photos and objects to fit my mood and keep the creative juices flowing.
Linking up to the following parties: